- Find us on Facebook, Ravelry, and Instagram.
- Attend one of our monthly meetings, on the 2nd Sunday of the month from 2-4 at Clara B. Mounce Library (upstairs room) in Bryan.
- Visitors are welcome to sit in on a meeting or two without paying dues. Once you decided to join, dues are $20 and last until September of the following year.
- Only due paying members may participate in the class that month. All others may attend and social knit as they please.
- New to the craft? Want to learn how? We offer that too! Come to a meeting and after the general business we will happily have someone walk you through the basics!
- Questions? Email us at BrazosValleyKnittingGuild@gmail.com
- Due paying members may participate in our monthly classes (see events page for class list).
- Invitation to fiber events throughout the month.
- Semester Knit/Crochet-alongs
- Meet like-minded members who share you passion for fiber!
What do our meetings look like?
- We start every meeting with our general business, which includes updates on things happening with the guild and in our community.
- Show and tell! Bring your FO's and share them with the group.
- After the general business, we split up and those who wish to participate in the class go to one part of the room while those who wish to sit n' knit, participate in charity projects (coming soon) or learn the basics, on the other side.
- We strive to have at least one knowledgeable knitter/crocheter available during sit n' knit for those who wish to learn more.
- We hope to provide basic supplies for beginners who may be interested in learning.